Sunday, October 3, 2010

Round 1

A-RON THE DON VS. PHOBIA

ROUND 1 (20TH-26TH OF SEPTEMBER)

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

LET'S GET READY TO RUUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
(Click to listen)

DING! DING! DING!

DAY 4 - FRIDAY, 24TH OF SEPTEMBER

Arena: Miyajima, 196 Lavender Hill, Battersea

Food Date: My beautiful girlfriend, Ms. Sayaka Miyazaki.


Food: Oyako Don + Miso soup + (Asahi beer)


I tried to take a picture of the menu to show what I ate but unfortunately my camera sucks so it didn't go to well as you can see.

The meal before


The meal after


Assessment:

Not bad, not bad. I have to be honest, it was the first round so I felt a little shaky. The phobia kept on bothering me with a powerful left hook directed towards the stomach (my akilles heel) on the Miso soup but it didn't taste too good anyway so I didn’t bother about that too much. Instead, I tried to energize myself with sips of Asahi while focusing on the Oyako Don and managed to deliver a couple of nice punches to the phobia’s face via UPS Express Critical. It was a good start, no doubt. Just need to have my 90-year-old, tobacco chewing coach splash some water in my face and scream motivational clichés at me in a New York accent and I’m ready for Round 2!!

Some treats





No comments:

Post a Comment